Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fun times

So, this morning my Spanish 3 class did not officially meet. This means I got to sleep until 9:15!!! And then I went to my acting class, where we discussed aTennessee Williams play, The Glass Menagerie. We analyze it using Aristotle and Stanislovskis' approaches to action.

I'm now at work again, where I have to dust some book shelves... shelve books. Tonight I have to work from 6-9, and be in here with "ALLLLL" the people who come in. Right now there is a lady who is apparently taking pictures for the catalog for the MC or something... She just took a picture of the library with me in the foreground, which really disturbs me to some extent. At least I'm clothed somewhat normally and... Now she took some sort of close-up of me... umm... Who brought in the paparazzi... Seriously bothered:)

Account of Yesterday to Follow ...


Anyway, Becky's party was fun... I drew a monstrous donkey with multicolored sharpie pens, and we pinned a pre-curled ribbon clump on it. Out of the 20-some people who crammed into the study lounge, three people came quite close to winning pin-the-tail, if that's possible.

Then Devin and I complained about our miserable lives, as she studied for Zoology and I read Tennessee Williams...

Today there is a talk in one of the halls about Islam and Democracy which Of Course I can't go to, cos I have to work as usual. Like last week, when there was the open mic and tie-dying!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now...

Laters

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home