Tuesday, October 04, 2005

did you know?!!

Did you all know that (in the US) 50 million students speak over 100 different languages in around 100,000 various schools... and yet when one person of an ethnic backround that's unknown shows up... "oh crikey, they're different and creepy!!!"

I just don't personally understand.

I'm at work as I usually am when I write on this thing. So today I got poured on, and last night I went bowling and got figuratively poured on , seeing as how I had crappy scores. One was 101, which is OK, but that's all luck. Some people curve the ball in a ridiculous manner just to illustrate the lack of skills of the rest of us. Like everyone around me... Ashley and I both 'lost', actually.

What else... on Thursday, instead of going to acting class for CLASS, we're going to the Grand Theater for 'The King & I'. One dude from my class is in it.

That's all I know for now. Except I was trying to gracefully lower myself off of my loft bed this morning, and, being graceful, I of course couldn't land normally and fell on the 'jelly side of the toast' if you know what I mean. What I mean is that I sat down from a great height.

Will write more sooner, hey, but I don't know when der hey.

Laters,

B

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

yram, are you having boxboy write your posts?? I have been noticing the trailing strings of letters that make no apparent sense....
Eh????

10:27 AM  
Blogger Red Green said...

Oh, really? When will it out?

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home