Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well, well, well. What is with my entire family ( and those who claim they are from Zorg) writing cryptic nonsense at the bottom of their posts? It's alright, though. I'm compliant with cryptic. SO, in the interim when I don't post, I'm taking 75 question, + essay tests for sociology. That's awesome. I won't even go into all of the juicy details of the test because you would quickly become jealous of the eufunctions of society from a structural-functional framework, and the secondary analysis of everything under the sun. Today we had our acting midterm, and that was ok. I thought of a book that "Carlo" has, called,'I Went To College & It Was Okay.' ha ha ha

Anyway, I'm at work right now. Surprising, I know. Tonight I will be visiting with Rosie-o from 3-5. Devin gets a visit from her boyfriend, and I'm going swimming with the people from my dorm. (All of whom have varying levels of conflicting maturity and bozo-ism) ...

Last night Lindsey and I watched Medium , good show y'all, and ate pizza.

Today we are having a blood drive in the student union, and it's crappy because I would love to know I donated blood, but I cannot get past the needles!!! I talked to one of the nurses, and she said she didn't get around to it until she got married. So there, me.

That's all for now.

Laters,

B

1 Comments:

Blogger umlikedude said...

Rosie-o is Rosie of course, and from 3-5 means, from three-o-clock to five-o-clock:)

B
cgtbv

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home