Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ordinarily

Ordinarily I wouldn't be posting this early in the morning, but I have this secret shift from 7:30 to 9:00 on Wed. morning that just kills me:).

Medium is a show on local channels, usually, about a woman, Allison, who is a sort of contact person for the dead/past/crime and she helps solve cold cases and general crimes. This means, however, that she must dream-experience, or dream about whatever truly happens. Of course, there is also much drama and confusion.

Last night I edited a couple friends' papers, and some of us watched Pirates of the Caribbean. It was severely windy outside.

This morning, as usual, the train went screaming by, losing no opportunity to blow the stupid whistle. >:/ (slightly disgruntled face).

That's all for now. I have to go file a newspaper, look in the limited fiction section, read a Spanish lecture, and not die of hunger by the time I leave the building at 9:50...

Laters,

B

2 Comments:

Blogger Red Green said...

I believe 'no one' may be anthropology's missing link.....

10:29 AM  
Blogger Red Green said...

nyrB, do you know where you left my Canon camera instruction book???? I can't seem to locate it.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home