Sunday, April 01, 2007

Aaargh. 'Tis a new post.

This is me. I was talking on my phone.








This font color is similar to my eyes here. Yikes.











Anyway... here are a couple photographs...


THis here's Rosie. she was on her phone.




This is not a theme.










So the other day I was going around my town of residence taking random pictures. It is 1:30 am right now so given the time and the speed (or lack thereof) of the connection, I might only add a couple of said pictures.


















3 Comments:

Blogger 1otterwoman said...

gee whiz.... it's changed. yes, I think both of the pictures are "quite flattering"... :) It really was nice to have you both home... celebrating your birthdays..
I just got back from St Paul, Minn. as Kristi graduated from law school... now she has only 6 weeks of intense study before taking the Wisconsin bar... and she will be home for good.
This morning Liz and Kent called and they had gone to the hospital at 4:00AM this morning.. we're still waiting for news. Hope everything goes well for all 3 of them. :)
Your dad has "worked his butt off" this weekend.. and still is working on the plans for the building project. The materials might get here by next weekend... yee ha... I am really going to have to be nice to him, with all the work that he is putting in on this garage. He's a good man, and I am a lucky lady.
I love you both. Please feel free to "come on home" whenever you can/want. We love having you around.
the other mom. ps

6:52 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Well, knock me over with a feather!!! She has regained use of her hands!! She can type again.....

I gotta go, Carlo

9:25 AM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Hmm.... nearly four months since this post appeared....

you should change from not allowing anonymous comments....

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home