Sunday, October 23, 2005

Precious People

Well, I just clicked on the green plus sign which means more nonsense for y'all to read. I'm working one of my two terrible Sunday evening shifts tonight. It's great. I feel like one of those people who sit around complaining about their office job... well... Anyway, When I first arrived, I put in my security code, and then like the deranged person I am, I started unlocking the doors BEFORE the thing stopped beeping, so the alarm started going off, and as it screamed terribly in my ear, I put in my code again. It stopped, but a guy who works in the computer lab was coming up the stairs, and he said, " You should probably call the emergency response center..." So I came in and I called the number and gave them the code and the lady said she just stopped the person who would have responded, so they didn't drive here for nothing (actually it costs the school about $40 per disaster). Crikey. So that was just tons of fun. Also, when I got my BBQ chicken in the cafeteria tonight, there were little feather bits attached to the skin, so that was lots of fun as well.
I got my dishes washed tonight, and I have to work on Spanish, as usual. That's all for now...

Laters,

B

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Green said...

So, any luck on the Canon book???

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home