Wednesday, October 26, 2005

When standing...

A word (or two) of warning... when bending over to pick up something underneath a lofted bed, DON't STAND UP. It's painful in the head.

In other news, the UWMC's play is this weekend (28th, etc.) and the following weekend. Tickets are available through the UWMC box office and probably at the door. The play is Arthur Miller's All My Sons. Arthur Miller also wrote Death of a Salesman. It's a drama, I guess, about an embarrassing/shameful/forgotten episode in the life of a family after WWII.

Due to some health problems and/or stress, a cast member has dropped out, and I have replaced her. I have a medium/small part. I have had the script since three o'clock on Monday afternoon and we open on Friday. I'm really excited, but overwhelmed. ANYWAY, people should come and see it whether I'm in it or not! It's actually pretty good, and it pertains to the issues of the war, somewhat.

Also, I had a Spanish test this morning. En este examen, tuve que llena espacios y escribe palabras, y mi cabeza tiene doler, ahora. (In the test, I had to fill in spaces and write words, and now my head hurts.) Anyway, with all this, and the fact that I'll be 'stuck' in Wausau with the play for the next two weekends, and the rehearsals last until 10:00 pm, I'm very tired and stressed. But, it will be alright in the end:)

I'm planning on 'celebrating' Halloween in my dorm room, while sleeping desperately. Maybe it's good to be here this weekend, I'll sleep...

That's all for now. Es todo por ahora.
If you have any questions, Si tiene preguntas,
I'm around. estoy por aqui.

Laters,

B

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Green said...

Hmm..... looks like we will attempt to get to Wausau next Friday (week from today). What time and all that stuff?????

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home